- What is good administration?
- What is administration function?
- What are the major functions of administration and supervision?
- What are the five principles of administration?
- What is effective administration?
- What are the 7 functions of management?
- What are the top 3 skills of an administrative assistant?
- What is the definition of administration?
- What is the process of administration?
- What is not the function of administration?
- What are the functions of office administration?
- What are the 14 principles of administration?
- What are the three elements of administration?
What is good administration?
Acting in accordance with the public body’s policy and guidance (published or internal).
Taking proper account of established good practice.
Providing effective services, using appropriately trained and competent staff.
Taking reasonable decisions, based on all relevant considerations..
What is administration function?
Administrative Functions means functions normally associated with the routine operation of government, including tax assessment and collection, personnel services, purchasing, records management services, data processing, warehousing, equipment repair, and printing.
What are the major functions of administration and supervision?
Functions Of School Administration and SupervisionThe Functions of School Administration.COORDINATING.3.DIRECTING.RECORDING AND REPORTING.7.PROVIDING. LEADERSHIP.6.EVALUATING.SUPERVISING.ORGANIZING.More items…
What are the five principles of administration?
13. Principles of Administration • For any administration–business, government, educational institutions–to function properly, the principles of management which include hierarchy, control, unity of command, delegation of authority, specialization, objectives, centralization and decentralization must be adhered to.
What is effective administration?
An effective administrator is an asset to an organization. He or she is the link between an organization’s various departments and ensures the smooth flow of information from one part to the other. Thus without an effective administration, an organization would not run professionally and smoothly.
What are the 7 functions of management?
7 Functions of Management: Planning, Organising, Staffing, Directing, Controlling, Co-Ordination and Co-Operation.
What are the top 3 skills of an administrative assistant?
Below, we highlight the eight administrative assistant skills you need to become a top candidate.Adept in Technology. … Verbal & Written Communication. … Organization. … Time Management. … Strategic Planning. … Resourcefulness. … Detail-Oriented. … Anticipates Needs.More items…•
What is the definition of administration?
1 : performance of executive duties : management worked in the administration of a hospital. 2 : the act or process of administering something the administration of justice the administration of medication. 3 : the execution of public affairs as distinguished from policy-making.
What is the process of administration?
Going into administration is when a company becomes insolvent and is put under the management of Licensed Insolvency Practitioners. The directors and the secured lenders can appoint administrators through a court process in order to protect the company and their position as much as possible.
What is not the function of administration?
Management briefly refers to the process of dealing with or controlling people or things. Planning, staffing, controlling are covered under this definition. Hence, co-operating is not a function as such, of management.
What are the functions of office administration?
Office Administrator responsibilities include:Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
What are the 14 principles of administration?
The fourteen principles of management created by Henri Fayol are explained below.Division of Work- … Authority and Responsibility- … Discipline- … Unity of Command- … Unity of Direction- … Subordination of Individual Interest- … Remuneration- … Centralization-More items…
What are the three elements of administration?
According to Gulick, the elements are:Planning.Organizing.Staffing.Directing.Co-ordinating.Reporting.Budgeting.